labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

♪: dir en grey - dozing green


First off, finished my third sock E-V-E-R.
I love it dearly and didn't mess up once. I'm so proud of myself I could vomit. I'm going to start the fourth one tonight... And the reason I didn't do it yesterday is because....


I finished my scarf! :D
I even 'blocked it.' Since then, most of the curl has been steamed out. I am also proud of that son-of-a-bitch. I'm going tomorrow to buy more yarn, black yarn, to make hats for Pedro and my father.
I'm even going to, next pay check, buy my sister some yarn for a new scarf.
I don't know what to make for my mother.
It doesn't seem like she'd wear anything I'd make her, haha... Except socks.

Oh, btw, last Thursday, I spotted David Jack Bell, haha. I sliced him some meat.
"You look very familiar."
"I do?"
"Yeah..."
"I teach at Western--"
"Is your name David?"
"Oh, I remember you!"
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment