labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

♪: the suckling of my ass

Today turned out to be an awful day. Like, fucking awful.
I started my period! Boy was it a surprise when I went to the bathroom at work and saw my panties covered in my blood.
FUN.
NOT ONLY THAT, but that guy, Jonny, at work, totally has pushed my buttons in a musical number.
We actually got in an argument, before I left. Not any argument, one where I was yelling across the fucking deli to get my point across. That old geezer is fixing to get whopped upside the head with a fucking manual he loves to read so much.
Not only that, we had another HEATED DISCUSSION that morning. One where I was gradually raising my voice and started to cuss. I won.
Like I had won the last argument.
Fuck him.
My manager dislikes him very much (but adores me), so I could probably get him fired any time I damn well please. He needs to know my power.
After I left him, I went to Wal*Mart (God, I even hate typing that name out) and needed 3 things: Yoga mat, Kotex and animal crackers.
I left with four movies, two yoga mats, two things of kotex and animal crackers.
I have a problem.
Literally EIGHT movies left in the Barbie collection until I have them all.
I need:
Barbie: Mermaidia
The Barbie Diaries
Barbie Mariposa
Barbie and The Diamond Castle
Barbie in A Christmas Carol
Barbie: Thumbelina
Barbie and the Three Musketeers
Barbie in a Mermaid's Tale

If you need Christmas ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment