labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

♪: justin timberlake - rock your body

For the past several days I have been thinking up an entry. There really isn't anything to talk about since I never do anything.
I did, however, come up with some subject matter.
Romance.
I had been searching for a movie to watch as background noise. Right now, Mulan is playing and that's my third choice.
First one - Pan's Labyrinth.
Second one - The Orphanage.
Third One - Mulan.
I decided that I wanted to watch something romantic and not depressing with dying/dead children.
I have been in a romantic mood. Searching for someone - but they all turn out to be jerks. For once, why can't I find anyone mature enough? Is that so difficult to ask?
The only man I have met that I truly love is Princess. He's purring in my lap right now. It makes me happy. Haha.
Molly is snoring on my floor, dreaming I suppose. Her limbs are twitching.
And she smells.
So attractive.

Aw, Mulan's father fell down because he's crippled.

So, I finished The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson.
What a fucking awesome book. No, honestly. I want to reread it. After I read the last word I wanted to to turn back to the first page and start all over again. I adore that book.
I'm reading Kockroach by Tyler Knox and I'm still at the beginning, you know. I just read the part where the Kockroach inadvertently discovers masturbation.
I don't know what to think.

Last night I stayed up to talk to Taylor, from Wisconsin, and it was hilarious.
It was just a good four hours.
Really.
I adored it.
Lots of new jokes.
We watched Howl's Moving Castle in sync and watched it in Japanese.
We would repeat the funky sentences.
Ah, fun.

2 comments:

  1. awww I'm not to into Anime, but I do REALLY love Howl's Moving Castle, I learned to play the theme song on the cello no more than two days after watching it, it's a beautiful movie.

    Also I'm not sure what's up with blogger but I just got updated on everything you've done at one moment..which is REALLY weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not big into Anime either... But yeah. Haha. I read the book. Much different.
    And, that's cool. I wish I wasn't musically challenged. No, really.
    But, my sister can play the flute?
    And she can play 'Back in Black' by AC/DC on it. Sounds so redneck, but it's awesome.

    Yeah, I noticed that a week ago.
    So, I just visited select blogs manually.
    Know how I knew?
    Haha, I watch myself and I thought it was weird nothing was updating.

    ReplyDelete