labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

♪: metallica - enter sandman

I'm downloading something and my computer was in rhythm with each kb downloaded. It's bugging the piss out of me. Droplet by droplet, annoyingly in the same rhythm as my computer.
Is there nothing that CAN'T piss me off?

I'm on call for work.
Goody goody.
I woke up at 630AM. I haven't seen 6AM in a long time.
I usually wake up my ass up at 8AM.
I love 8+ hours to sleep with. I usually, on average, get 9.5 hours of sleep a night. I adore sleeping. I love dreaming - that's my favourite part about life, dreaming.
Last night's dream started out very boring and just when it was getting good, I woke up.
I had shown my father the train, you know the one, and he loved it. Of course the one in my dream had been expanded and had a downstairs and a bedroom with a couch that folded out to be a bed. How glorious - a pull out mattress. So, he started to buy electronics, fans and curtains, everything to make it a new home.
Solicitors started to come to the door. Nearly every hour. I continued to tell my father that the train was haunted, that this wasn't a good idea.
More solicitors, that, even in my dream, I couldn't keep up.
I remember looking up at the air conditioner and thinking it was ridiculous when I told my father, "No, don't do that," then the phone rang.
I woke up.
My dreams, lately, have had NOTHING happen.
I dreamed of smoking weed or snorting cocaine for about two weeks fucking straight. I didn't smoke for three weeks until recently, three days ago, I got high with Emily. Of course nothing happened aside from me loving Metalocalypse more.
And I don't even want to smoke anymore, haha. Reminds me of awful people.
And I don't drink.
A life of sobriety, let's see how long that lasts.
Honestly, though, I'd rather knit or write.
Writing lately has been a spark of euphoria.

I started my sister's Christmas sock and Pedro's winter hat.
It's a race.
I have my bets on Pedro's hat.
Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment