labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

♪: jingle bell rock



That was our parting gift to Heather. Yesterday was her last day and I have never felt this way. I really liked Heather. She was awesome. The best Heather I have ever met, aside from myself. She was witty, funny and very intelligent. I've always wanted a friend like her, alas! she's leaving this Friday to go back home to Portland, Oregon.
She even randomly handed me her phone number and email address. Didn't even ask for it.
As we were leaving, she even told me, before 'bye' was uttered, that we WILL be seeing each other before she leaves forever.
Can't wait.
I just hate that she won't be in my life anymore and that there's hardly anyone else in my fucking town that's like her. Sure, there will be others, but not here.
BAH.
I cannot wait to leave Kentucky, haha.
I hate it here, very much.
Oh well.

I can't remember any particularly funny conversations although there have been some.

My sister was fixing an egg and some toast for breakfast this morning and she asked me if I would like one too, I told her, "I'll wait for better options."
We retold the story to my mother and I've never seen my mother laugh that hard at one of my jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment