labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, November 2, 2009

♪: plastic tree - パイドパイパー

October 30th
So, it's the night before Halloween and I went to Cricket's aunt's where she was, don'cha know.
I tried going through the recording (that all of the adults were against) and I can't find the EXACT conversation, but this is to my memory:
Aunt - Acid nowadays is stuff you can find under your kitchen sink!
Tina - Exactly.
Aunt - Kids, *turns to Cricket and me* don't do it. It's not straight LSD anymore.
Me - I bet bigger cities have it.
Aunt - Have what?
Me - Acid. All forms of it.
Aunt - What forms would that be?
Me - *in thought* Organic acid....
Aunt - Organic Acid, well...
Tina - *cracks up*
Cricket - *follows suit with her mother while I dip my head between me and her and laugh*

I played the Wii. Kicked Cricket's ASSSSSSSSSS.

October 31st
Went to Sean's party after work. I walked in and everyone chanted (after the devil had stood in front of the door to greet me) 'Kroger Employee!'
I grinned and shook my head, immediately changing.
After I came out, Emo Girl said I should draw a mustache on my face to be 'Evil Heather.'
I did.
A curly one I had Tamra, Cleopatra, draw for me :)
I don't have a picture now, but I will, hopefully.

Me - *sitting on the couch, holding phone up to take a picture* Hey, devil, strike a pose.
Devil - *turns head*
Me - That's your pose?
Devil - *nod*

This girl, right here, is HILARIOUS. I adore her. She's 'Emo Girl.'
She did everything emo.
The strand of hair over one eye, the bounce of the head dance. Ahhhh.


The Devil and 'Vampire Sean.'

Haha.
Then I found the dry erase board the time Emo Girl did and we drew a little somethin-somethin' on it.


AFTER THAT, me and Cricket kicked it.
Cricket was already high by the time I got there, sober. So, there's not much conversation, haha, Cricket gets quiet.
But, she sat me beside Andy who had already shitfaced himself. He was decked out as Dorothy. That's right. Dorothy from Wizard of Oz.
This man is near his 50s. And he hit on me. In that blue and white checkered dress, wig and heels. He continuously did it. Not one time and quit. He tried for 30 minutes to take his bait. I was getting aggravated and very disgusted.
Cricket was smiling, watching us.
We went back to Cricket's room, in her own house, while Andy vomited out his memory and passed out.
I was making a Mii.

lol. Looks like a penis.

November 2
I went to Crafty Hands and fucked up my sock so bad, I have to rip out my ENTIRE HEEL and redo it.
I wanted to cry, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment