labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I can't believe I have to wear these mittens now

Me - How do you make a .rar file?
Kyle - Do you have WinRAR?
Me - What's that?
Kyle - The app you use to compress the files into one, like a container. http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=postdownload&dl=/rar/wrar410.exe I know you're trolling by the way.
(But he still gave me a link.)
Me - What're you talking about? I don't know. .rars are hard.
Kyle - Well, I provided the link. lol. When you install it, just try to make it as invisible as you can. When it's installed, you should be able to select the album folders in your music list, right click and then go to "add to rar"
Me - Do you have a video or something?
Kyle - Well, yeah, check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZN8VDeqq5Y8#t=26s
Me - It was too small. It didn't even fit the little box. Is their a way to make it full screen?
Then he had to leave. Damn. I was becoming a good fucking idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment