labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, February 10, 2012

this is your life... something time

It has been a funny couple of days. Todd is pretty awesome. I hope he reads this after he celebrates his birthday with his lovely wife. Her and her ranch popcorn. Bleck. They're going to Nashville and he's going to be singing, "Stroke it" by Clarence Carter. I hope you laugh at that, Todd.
I had e-mailed him some of my fellow classmate's work. The FUNNIEST thing in his bracket commentary is this: "Sometimes the girls would start in on Carla mumbling things like you don't belong here, go back to where you came from monkey, we don't eat dark meat nor do we drink chocolate milk![nor do we drink chocolate milk." One, all dem bitches drank chocolate milk. Two, what are they drinking from the black girl if chocolate milk does indeed imply a racist slang. . . a stupid slang. three, I think Monkeys are white meat, not dark meat. Going back to where she comes from would be down the block because the girl lives down the street. Are these bitches fucking cum drunk or what?]"
.....
"the girls lives down the street."
"cum drunk."
hahahahahahaha.
"Carla started to take a liking with a boy name Jason Flowers. [I know him. He fucked a goat on his thirteenth birthday. It was okay. They were dating.]"
My response to this was, at work, when Todd was laughing about it: *making humping motion* "Oh, you like those flowers. Take 'em, take those flowers."
Okay, maybe you have to take it in context. THIS IS A FUCKING ONLINE DIARY, BITCHES. Anyway, I don't want that woman googling herself and have this pop up, haaaaaa.

THEN, Kevin did/said something utterly hilarious. I had to write it down specially for his place.
Kevin looks over at another table where Connie is talking to another worker. Kevin quickly looks over to us, "Hey, do you guys have something I could throw at Connie?"
Todd replies, "Why do you want to throw something at her?"
"I want to see what she'll do."
Todd makes jokes about flipping over Kevin's coffee and my beef stew. (If he would have shit would got serious fast.)
"Never mind, I found some pennies."
He takes a second to soak in the moment before throwing one at her.
Connie smiles and says, "A penny!"
He throws one again and it lands right in Connie's outstretched palm, which was awesome, I had to document that.
Something was said and Kevin replied, "Hey, some people make it rain on hoes, but I like to make it hail." He then makes harsh throwing action at the floor. "Throw some pennies and dimes. Here bitches, dance!" he then leans back on his chair, smiling, "Ballah on a budget."

Other than that, quite uneventful.
Doing homework -- just two more assignments left for the week and I'm free over the weekend. Scotty and I are supposed to be doing something Saturday night. However, I'm debating whether I stay in and drink myself to a stupor (vodka is literally and figuratively chilling in my car) or hang at his place.

Right now I'm going to have another beer.

Fuck you bitches lata.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I read it before I went to Nashville. Don't forget that Kevin is also an "Independent Woman" and anyone with a Facebook account needs to tag Whitney Houston's "I'm Every Woman" to his account

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ballah on a budget." Yup I think I can go to sleep tonight contempt.

    ReplyDelete