labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

THIS IS A FUCKING DRIVE BY


Yeah, that was the sky when I left Barnes and Noble yesterday. Pretty rad, right? I hung out with Fallon, a girl I met at a book club last semester. She's pretty rad. We're going to read Hunger Games for our book club, haha. She chose. She saw the commercial at "The Woman in Black" yesterday and she needed to read it -- which I understood. But, I am skeptical of its fame: It seems to be a offspring of "The Lottery" and "Battle Royale." Which, CREDIT NEEDS TO BE GIVEN TO THOSE ARTISTS. It won't be. If it does, then it'll become huge, again. Anyway, "The Woman in Black" sucked. It was like every other fucking scary movie. Actually, it's so similar that I can't compare it to one. Don't waste money. Fallon is reading the book and she disliked the movie, which I don't blame.

Me - *making punching motion in the air* Are you ready, Amanda?
Amanda - For what?
Me - Aerobics! *continuing motion*
Amanda - I don't think that's aerobics.
Me - Aerobics means moving.
Amanda - No, that's locomotion.
Me - *walks into the kitchen, mouthing "vacuum." Then holds up both middle fingers*
Amanda - What? Heather, what're you mouthing there?
Me - Vacuum, you need to vacuum.
Amanda - Are you sure?
Me - Yeah. I'm pretty sure you're a little vacuum.
Amanda - Wow, I'm pretty sure this conversation is disturbing -- and it's disturbing me in a bad way. *she turns away and continues to ignore me punching in the air again.*

If any of you don't understand the mouthing of vacuum then stop reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment