labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Too Much Chocolate Milk

I think I'm going to vomit. Made a HUGE glass of the stuff and now I am too full to focus on my writing, which has been going extremely well.

I helped Fallon shop today. I didn't help really. I merely watched her stare at things and make comments.
While at Wal*Mart, she had one of her husband's friends mix her paint. He had on a tie that had a bunch of old 90's cellphones covering it.
Fallon - Look at his tie.
Me - That's funny.
Fallon - He made a call earlier from it.
AND THIS IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID:
Me - Fallon, the fashion interrogator.... 'What, are you making calls on that stupid tie, boy?!'
OR
Me - Did you have decent signal strength?
Mayyyyyybe the former sounds funnier in my head.

I am going to help the lass paint Sunday and stay the night at her house Saturday. I will blow the roof off the place, ha.

Did see a duck in the parking lot. I tried to get it to look at me, but the woman's car I was standing behind was getting aggravated since she wanted to back out. Ha.

Already bought tickets to this. A dream of mine is going to come true. Next is Swan Lake (the music is amazing) and an Opera, and a broadway (preferably Sweeny Todd or Chicago). Or The Mouse Trap. I love Agatha Christi -- but I would take my mother with me, alongside my sister, since my mother is a HUGE fan of the woman. the biggest.

Anyway, Background music for my writing because I am suddenly very tired.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ;P Just so you know, he really did hold the tie up to his ear like he was making a call! I like the second comment best. I'm excited about the Nutcracker... think I shall check the seats so far. And aw, you called me lass :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's funny. Wish I could think of these things in the moment sometimes.

    And I want you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually never can either! I checked and very few seats have sold and yours are the only ones in that whole section just about. I'll keep checking.

    ReplyDelete