labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

♪: ac/dc - back in black

So, I'm organizing all my writings on paper. And, this is what it looks like so far:

Okay, the only reason I'm telling you that is because of this:
So, here I am reading as I go along so I can match words to stories and I come across this:
Shinya eating, Toshiya and Die at ping pong.
Toshiya kisses Kyo, Kaoru in pain
Shinya practicing on the piano, toshiyas message
kyos message,
Toshiya on the ohone,
In the club,
Kyo spies on fans,
Kyo rubbing himself,
I'm die he's kyo,
Kaoru running through friends,
Toshiya and Shinya eating pistachio

So, I think it's a clip of there's off the MACABRE tour... Why in the hell I would do that, I have no idea.
At first I didn't remember the tour and was like, "What in the hell kind of story would that be?"
Hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment