labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

♪: tropic thunder







As I said earlier, I went through all my oldd stories (and newer ones) that are on paper alone. Meaning, shit that's in notebooks stays in the notebooks. Anyway. That's all of it. ALLLLL that since 2004/5. And the third picture is from the FIRST multi-chapter story I ever wrote; titled "Dozen Roses."
Horrible ass story, please don't read.
But alllll those papers? For a thirty-page story, those papers are a hell of a lot.
It amazes me on how much I have written... Geez, it's awesome as hell.

Been reading 'The Vampire Lestat.'
Awesome as hell.
Lestat is sex on a page. I always adore my evil characters.
Of course there are somethings I dislike about it, but, haha, I still adore the book. It makes me realized how horrible those movies were (except for the first one... It wasn't that bad. Tom Cruise was really good).

No comments:

Post a Comment