labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

♪: dope - bring it on

There are several factors of Christopher Moore's book 'A Dirty Job' that I don't like... Like, too much dialogue, he tries to be funny in every sentence, and the Dad is too smart for me.
Other than that, I'm really, really getting into the book. Took me a hundred pages, but since I had passed that point, I can't stop reading, it's awesome.
Yes, Cricket, thank you.
One thing I absolutely love about Christopher Moore himself is the fact he's never been a journalist. Which means, he doesn't try to make every sentence pretty and there's a sense of him in the book.

ANYWAY.
I refuse to rant and rave about 'Unborn.'
I'll let the imaginations put the puzzle together... The puzzle of anger, laughter and raving.

No comments:

Post a Comment