labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, January 16, 2009

♪: WaT - 僕のキモチ

I have to tell someone about this dream:
Adam Sandler, me and some guy were walking down the street and some lady gets out of her red car and offers it to Adam. He takes it and I'm driving along, noticing how awesome that car drives. Soon, we're in some driveway and this guy, who know as a weed dealer only, drives off with his girl friend and we're all like, "Why not?"
So, we break into his house and start to search drawers, everywhere, for his stash.
He's in the driveway again and we're all freaking out. So, I'm rushing to one spot then another, peeking in drawers with that other guy telling me, "Number nine, check in number nine," he held up nine fingers.
I give him the, "No duh," expression and actually say, "I've already looked in there!"
The dream ends with me in the bedroom, checking in his bedside table.

It's amusing to me!

Because, before I woke up, I had another dream which involved a search party for acid. One man had on stilts and was dressed as a clown.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment