labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, January 3, 2009

♪: โดม - กลัว

BTW.
It seems all my DVD/CD burners are pieces of shit. I've wasted about 10 DVDs to try and put all my shit on them and all of them have failed, crashed or something. It's really pissed me off. Seriously. haha. I had to leave my computer to calm down--So, I read.
TEN DVDS. I'm so angry.
I'm doing CDs now, a lot more time into since I'm limited to 700mb and all I'm down to is movies which will take about one disc, but it's the point. I'll use about 10 CDs versus at least 2-3 DVDs. I HATE THIS COMPUTER.
Haha.
Not really, but windows always pisses me off. I should have bought a mac like my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment