labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

♪: アリス九號. - the beautiful name

There's not a whole lot I remember from my dream, but here's what I remember.
Me and Cricket went to come concert. And, the stage was in the middle surrounded by seats (it was some school, work event). And, Miyavi and Gackt were doing their thing, I was singing a long then Cricket nudges me when the concert goes on break. Gackt was laying down, across a few seats, sleeping. So, Cricket and I begin teasing him, singing a bunch of his songs. Finally, fed up, he starts singing Vanilla, on cue with the concert and heads back toward the stage, pissed off. Cricket and I giggle then were sent to the office where they talk to us and Gackt is talking to him about how rude we were.
Miyavi was somewhere, I can't remember - but he was there.
There was one part where Cricket touched him, we laughed and I kept saying, "You touched your God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment