labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i can't even sit up.

I have no inspirtation.
I have nothing to make funny anymore.
I have nothing.
You think that's depressing, psh.

I am no longer an item with Kroger.
Quit that shit faster than ... well, I don't have anything to finish that.
So, I guess I quit that faster than my humor.
I work at Target now, which seems to impress everyone I talk to. I don't see why. Is it a secret club? A magical portal to the most awesome shit to ever happen to humanity? Target is a classier walmart and Kroger was a walmart wannabe. Where's the middle ground?

I discovered a new addiction of mine: Valium.
Works for some, jizzs on the other's faces. Excuse me, the eye. Jizz in the eye.
I have two couring through me as I type. I took a shower at my peak.
The single most awesome experience of my life - better than being so high I couldn't walk. Now, now all I want to do is lay on my bed, pretend it's a cloud and float away.
Float the fuck away.
No anger, no stress. Just me and serenity.
It's remarkable.
Can you tell I haven't smoked weed in two months? Over two fucking months.
A new record.
Hallelujah?

I have NEW knitted items.
Pictures later.
I don't think I have the energy.
Or maybe I do?










No, I lied, I don't.

1 comment:

  1. Serenity is the world's most precious resource.

    and this is really wierd and bothering that you've been updating this entire time and Blogger hasn't told me! What's going here!?!

    ReplyDelete