labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, April 23, 2010

molly can get her kisses from you.

AHHHHHH.
Wonderful day.
Started out shitty, but it turned out like the smell of an Iris. Anyone ever smell those bitches?
Like heaven in your senses.
Okay.
Me and Casey kicked it at some Japanese restaurant because we wanted sushi. When I got there, waiting for her ass, everyone kept staring at me. Me being paranoid, I thought it was because I was alone. Blah blah... Then they finally told me, five minutes before, that the kitchen closes in FIVE MINUTES. I felt so bad. I hated working restaurants for that reason. I kept apologizing.
The waiter kept antagonizing us to hurry, blah blah. We ate in a hurried fashion, kind of sitting there. He even had the audacity to make small talk and then just bluntly ask, "Hey, is there anyway I could get you two to pay for this now so I can do my paperwork?"
He did, later on, apologize to us about rushing us. We accepted. I think it's because we left him a near-ten dollar tip.
But it was fun. Afterwards, since I had some time to kill, we sat in Casey's truck and made jokes, watched people, blah. She convinced me to get a facebook. Which I don't want, but I will TRY FOR A WEEK, like a demo.

Picked up my sister from school.
WE SAW KICK-ASS.
Okay. Okay.
Awesome fucking movie.
Awesome, awesome, awesome.
I give a 7.5/10.
I didn't like that fucking girlfriend.
I didn't like PARTS of the ending.
I didn't like the pace of the movie (too quick, bypassed a lot of bonding moments with other characters in the story).
And Christopher Mintz-Plasse's evil side could have been better.
But, shit, wow.
Fucking adored it.
Want to go again.

Oh, coming back from the movie, there was this late-thirties man sitting in his car, both windows down, just begging for it. Me, I asked my sister if he'd turn over if I blasted old 80s rock.
He barely glanced.
grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment