labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Uhhh, no

I had the oddest dreams last night. I had one nightmare and one that just happened for the sake of happening.

Nightmare
The first thing I remember was I had been summoned to do this "television thing."
So, I went to the mall, seeing as how that's where they wanted to meet up. They drove us to this little house, two stories. I had been grouped with several people. Only three I really remember - some short-haired girl, another girl who had longer hair and a guy. Ha.
The "society" who grouped us, put us through vigorous tests. One had been to shoot one of us and leave him dead, another had been to drug us and when the short-haired girl found a semi-exit, three men in black coats and black shades came bursting through the door.
They all had guns pointing at us.
The bland girl ran for it, crying.
The short-haired girl pointed her gun at them.
Me, I stared, chest hurting from an anxiety attack, ran too.

The next part switched to me being in my apartment, living life normally, like that shit never happened and, suddenly, that short-haired girl knocked on my door.
I was surprised she was still alive.
"They're coming," she said, "hide this."
She shoved the gun in my couch cushion and ran out through the door. I ran to the door to see what the fuck was happening.
Suddenly, those same three men came in and I started to back up. I stopped when I ran into my kitchen table.
"You ran," the leader said, gun pointed right at my face.
I nodded, "But I thought---"
"If you run, you automatically die." He had a deep voice, with a slight German accent.
I covered my eyes with my hands and said something muffled before I heard that gunshot. In that moment I wondered what death would feel like, how it would feel to be shot in the head. There had been a gust of wind on my face and I woke up, not feeling tired at all.
It took me a bit to fall back asleep.

A Dream to be the sake of A Dream
I had been living with three girls in some apartment. Next door were two guys, one, Pedro, who you all know.
Bills were coming in and all my money was running out. Then, I learned, that Dir en grey were having a concert in upstate New York.
With all my depression, money issues, bills and the need to get out there and have some type of an adventure, my friend pushed me to go.
We had no car and she said we'd just walk to New York, that it wouldn't be a problem.
There were some issues on the way.
We moved a ladder for my friend so she could step down and when we moved it, there were lizards and we hid them from her, seeing as how she was scared.
We saw old friends from high school, which I thought was weird, because it was New York, why would old high school friends be there.
After awhile, I kept asking where the hell were we and how long... My friend replied, "We've been in NY for ten days."
"WHAT, AND WE HAVE YET TO GET A HOTEL?"
(hahahahah, that sounds like me)
Then I start to look around and note how it doesn't really look like the NY in movies.
And, then, hair a mess, stinking, clothes dirty, we end up at the stadium and buy tickets. The show's not until later that night, so I'm trying to persuade my friends to buy us a hotel room so I could get washed up.
They were blowing me off when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment