labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

you are cute


I FINALLY reinstalled my webcam. It's been, what, one, two months since I've gained my computer back. I really have no use for this sucker. It's pointless.
I do, however, like those little filters. Especially the horror movie one. As you can see.
Don't judge my apparel... I'm really fucking cold and the sweater adds one-hundred pounds. Doesn't it? I know I'm not exaggerating.
Oh, and don't say shit about my hair. I haven't fixed it tonight because why in the hell would I fix it and then just sleep on it?


Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment