labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, April 9, 2010

there are five comments, whatttt

For the first time ever, I have been drinking.
Well, first time ever, drinking adn then posting.

It's kicking in, I dare say.
I had my first REAL day at Target.
Somewhat amusing, somewhat boring.
I had the jitters for a good portion of... Hate that.
Tomorrow, maybe not, but I know for a fact that Saturday I will be. Seven hours straight and I have NO IDEA what to do.
IS that sad?
Yeah, why not.

The guy who trained me seemed completely useless to society. He was very imcompetent. More so than most people I work with.

Oh dear lord.

Oh! I watchen 'Tarzan' today. I miss that movie.
Fucking decade shit Disney does.
Beauty and the Beast is coming out soon on DVD. I'm considering buying it and having movie night with Pedro with it.
Or just literally rub it in his face and laugh manically.
Is that the word? I can never remember.

Fuck, I still have to take out my contacts.

Did it, and I'm tired.
Ready for bed.
Hope you all have a pleasant and safe tomorrow.

ps - shit, still don't feel like posting pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment