labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

oh god i hate that

Oh jesus christ I had an odd dream.
With rabid people-eaters.
That's not perverted.

It had Kyle, me, Claire from A Macabre Story and some guy who looked like Kramer from Seinfeld. Anyway.
Me, Kyle and Claire had stepped outside and realized it was oddly quiet. As we were walking around we went into my old house so they could get something to drink and use the bathroom. When we broke in, I kept urging them to hurry before the cops would notice.
Blue flashing lights were in the window before we ran out of there, deciding to go to the mall next.
There it was full and all Kyle and Claire wanted was some more drink. As they did so I noticed something odd. People running and these weird, crazed people chasing them.
Next thing I remember was holding up in some stock room, wondering what to do, how to do anything. Kyle and Me were standing there and I asked where Claire was. He pointed to the other end of the stock room where all those people were.
I had to get her, to save her.
I ran from the stock room to the backdoors, pressing buttons. A zombie beside me had a crowbar, trying to pry open the door. When he saw me, he dropped it and started after me. I screamed, ducking into the open door just in time. I found Claire and some old man.
I told them what to do, how to protect themselves. Then Kramer showed up.
He had ran first. The monster had been waiting and when Kramer ran out to open the door for us, the thing had pressed a button, releasing this pale green slime. Kramer had been screaming and his skin started to smoke, melt away.
Although he had died, me, Claire and the old man made it back to the stock room, closing the door on several monsters.
They were skinny, the monsters, had red eyes and bloodied lips. They snarled for sound.
I walked up to the old man, making sure he was okay. The old man kept thanking me, taking my hand and smiling up at me. In the middle I heard him scream, the Claire. Kyle ran up and told me to run, they got inside.
I looked back to the old man, a monster was on his neck.
I looked around for Claire and the monsters had her at her neck and legs, chewing.
I woke up.

Aside from work being the most boring fucking thing on this planet, nothing has happened.
I've been too depressed lately to even breathe. It's awful.
I can't help but think no one likes me and all their stares and 'polite' smiles are cover-ups for the hatefulness towards me. Am I that awful?
Maybe it's just the depression, I don't know.
I seriously already hate Target and it hasn't even been a month. NOT EVEN A MONTH and I hate my job.

Right now I'm so fucking hungry.
I could eat a horse.
There's nothing in the house. Nothing. Everything would need something else that we don't have. I want mac and cheese, but that would require a lot more than I'm willing to give.
Fuck it. I'll just talk back to my stomach when it growls.

No comments:

Post a Comment