labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

that is making me feel odd

I'm finishing up American Psycho. It's possibly one of the best books I have read in my lifetime so far and I'm not kidding.
The only thing is, when he starts describing the killing scenes... I actually wanted to vomit a couple of times. Literally, I would be dry heaving while reading more and more. That takes a bit for me, too. I love horror, I love reading people killing people, but Ellis, holy shit. This man. I question him.
I cannot wait until I finish so I can go read interviews about the book, rewatch the movie and then balance my checkbook.
My online bank account says I'm eighty-bucks ahead - it's been like for a week. I haven't spent money to see if it would go down, something would come up.
Nothing, nada.
And I checked everything, I can't find a problem.
I'll just keep it there, not recorded. Just incase, you know?

So, I have this story, and I don't want you all's views or opinions affect the way you JUDGE me, understand?
A couple of days ago, I was complaining about 'zoning' the girls/women/teen sections because all the clothes look alike and I never shop so it's hard for me to judge anything. As I say this, my sister looks up from her computer and asked, "Okay, Heather, let's be honest with ourselves," she chuckles, "are you a lesbian?"
My mother's eye flinch over, but she just waits.
"Yes, yes I am!"
Amanda laughs and that's it.
A night later, as I'm passing my mother in her chair, she stops me with, "Heather, were you serious yesterday?"
I stop and give her a look, "What? About what?"
"Being a lesbian, were you serious?" My mother has no trace of funny on her face.
"Uh, maybe," I laugh and start to walk away, again.
"Heather, I'm serious! Are you really?!"
"OMG, MOM, is this because I don't date?"
"No!"
"It is, you just thought about it..." I was thinking of me and Cricket... And it would make sense, if me and Cricket had ever gotten that close - which we NEVER did.
"No, I would just like to know."
"Yeah, I am," I laugh.
"Whatever, Heather." And she chuckles.

No, really, I am... But I think it would be the most awkward thing for my parents to know. I may say I like guys, but really, I think I just feel OBLIGATED to like them, since it's the 'hot thing' amongst my age range.
I like girls.
I like staring at girls.
I like liking girls.
Hahaha.
I think that story was the best coming out story, ever.
Me and Casey were talking about it, before that story had happened, and I just flatly said, "A penis maks me gag. Imagining a guy on me makes me want to take a shower. They make me feel wrong, awkward and dirty. They're just awful."

Don't worry, my mom prefers me to be gay. It's my father who has the problem and, personally, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment