labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

haha, what you doin'?


The most, pathetically sad, exciting thing I have done in awhile.
(Did that make sense?)
I stole a cart. It was in Marina's apartment's parking lot.
(A whole lot of possession there.)
It makes me so excited.



All my yarn ♥
IT WAS A FUCKING BITCH TO GET IN MY CAR. I drove home, paranoid, still.
Parked in the driveway, squeezed that thing BACK OUT OF MY CAR ALONEEEE. I then CARRIED IT TO THE FUCKING RONT DOOR, UP SOME STEPS. LUGGED IT ACROSS MY LIVING ROOM, TRYING NOT TO MAKE A NOISE. Thennnnn, GOT IT IN MY ROOM, knocked on my sis's door and showed her. Amazing.
She laughed.

Today started off okay, went to aggravating, back to okay, back to 'heyleavemethefuckalone' to great!
Went to Marina's after work to smoke FLAVORED TOBACCO (cherry) from her hookah.
No weed involved with the hookah.
Amazing experience... Will do again....
OH WAIT, TOMORROW AT 7.
But then I busted out my last joint and smoked half on Marina's balcony. Got hella paranoid (Marina didn't smoke) and we sat there. Two guys were rolling by in a car and smiled, pointing up at us. I had already put my joint down, letting it burn out.
Even when they were going into their apartment across the way, they were still pointing and smiling, lips moving.

We then went to her room and had the below conversations...
Me - *looking at Marina's movies* Hush? What's that about?
Marina - Oh, it's about a girl who...
Me - *throws hand dramatically at Marina* Hush! I don't want to hear it!

OH.
We talked about her roommated getting a vibrator in the mail. Marina thought it was her package and opened it.
Awkward, I thought, until Marina spilt that her roommate had masturbated in the same room, with her beside her.
You know dorms, how crowded.
Ugh.
Makes me red.

No comments:

Post a Comment