labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

THERE, FINE, WHATEVER, GOD.

The night before last me, Casey and her step-sister all got high on the golf course beside her apartments. Casey has only smoked maybe... Three times? Last time was just under a year ago. I had made plans to control her portions, you know? Welllll. Since her step-sister was there, I was distracted and forgot allll about it.
Casey had WAY too much.
To the point where she started freaking out, getting paranoid, her body felt weird and she started to jitter. Surprisingly, I didn't find it a buzzkill.
Now the walk to the spot we did it at was long and we had to jump over a small fence too. Casey was at her peak, freaking the fuck out. I was sitting directly ahead of her, smiling, really amused and her step-sister continued to want to get up and go home.
I put a stop to that because Casey would have freaked the fuck out and would have probably cried if it hadn't been for the THC, hhaahahaha. I'm still amused.
I kept saying, "This is my impression of Casey when she's had too much weed, 'BITCH, BITCH, MOAN, BITCH.'"
So, step-sister left (thank god, I don't much care for her). I was getting Casey distracted by talking and being funny until a police little siren went off and she pleaded to go home.
We did.
THEN, she just wanted to sit in my car. She went in, got the cheesecake, two forks and we sat in my car for about half an hour. It was fun. Told her stories.
Then we went upstairs and talked while watching Cheers.
She bitched the entire three hours it lasted for her. Yes, I apologized a lot because I should have paid attention and made her stop at three hits, not her 10th one, haha.
But it was fun for me, because Casey NEVER freaks out. I enjoyed myself.

Ah, last night. What can I say? I went for a drive, and yes, that is code for what you think it is.
The bitch of a step-sister (Casey's) stole my lighter. I loved that thing. It was only a bic, but still. So, I had to get the big one that lights grills and such. So, as I'm driving, I try to light it. I light the fucking middle, not the end. What a waste. I smoke some, throw it out the window, I wasn't going to begin to pull over and get it to burn out so I could pull it in half to salvage. Psh.
Anyway. Came home, paranoid as fuck. Went straight to my room, played around with photoshop, talked to Stacy Dawes who recently added me on FB.
I hate that place. I lost the bet, so I cannot delete.
Stacy had been friends with Cricket since birth.
Oh god. Within the first three minutes of our fucking conversation, she mentioned how I was high and how she hangs out with Cricket at least once a week. How she slid into that was, 'when's the last time you saw cricket lol'
I deleted her, and Alex.
But, shouldn't I take it as a compliment? Those people... They just can't get over me, or forget about my existent so easily as I can theirs. Sad. I'm so cool.
Afterwards, I texted Casey around 2AM:
And Stacy Dawes added me and now she's talking about seeing cricket once a week. Wtf? I'm thinking of deleting her right away.
Sorry you fell asleep. I'm stimulating and you're too snobby to feel it. Sad. I'm up for another hour because I'm young and able.
Fuck you because you fell asleep - I'm bored. Oh well. Hope you have/had nightmares!

I'm so rad.

OH!
That pic I photoshopped. Discovered the dodge tool.
http://i44.tinypic.com/2cxc5lc.jpg
Fuck yes. I look so noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment