labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, May 28, 2010

okay, bye.

Yesterday/Early this morning was oh-so-eventful.
Hung out with Marina yesterday. Oh, I have pictures alright.
That's later.
Met a Chinese bitch.
Marina hit me in the face, haha. OUCH. Right on the o' nose.
We went to that hookah lounge. It was so cute:


Strawberry Mango was our flavor. We were in there for like two hours.
I tried on her hair:


My eyebrows are so blonde compared to that wig.
It was really fun, seriously. A lot of things were said/answered/realized.
Woe is me! My car.
The battery FINALLY died after a couple of weeks of fucking up.
Don't worry, this story has a happy ending.
The battery light stayed on for awhile yesterday. I knew it was going to die - I just thought I had enough time to get home (24 miles from where Marina lived). So, as I leave, my headlights really dim and my engine light going strong, I hook up my ipod, knowing it was bad. As I was driving to a stop sign, allll the lights INSIDE my car turned off, together.
My headlights were so dim, you couldn't tell they were on.
I kept muttering, "Make it home, make it home."
I was driving down the road, my car struggling when my car warning lights all flickered and half of them stayed on. I was freaking the fuck out. All of the sudden, my spedometer started to wig out. When I touched the gas pedal it would hit zero. At this point I was looking for a place to park, out of the way.
Then, my car started to slow down.
I pull into a well lit area of some parking lot. I sit there for a minute, worried as fuck, trying to think who I could call.
I chose Casey because Marina had to work early in the morning.
It's midnight so I know half of my friends are drunk.
Casey answers AFTER THE SECOND TIME.
"You in Bowling Green?"
"Yeah."
"Are you drunk?"
"Almoosttttt."
haha.
Called my parents like nine times - no answer.
Called Marina.
Geez.
I felt so bad. I cried. I didn't want her to drive so far when she had to work so early in the morning.
I gave her fifteen dollars, drove her to the interstate from the "Bashful Blue" truck.
My car is fixed now, I'm safe and Marina is too haha.
227 dollars to fix.
I am now starting a savings account, where they AUTOMATICALLY draw from my bank account to add.
And my college app next week, depending on my budget. (I just needed a kick in my ass to get things a rollin'.)
Life is hard.

have a funny conversation to lighten the mood:
Me - I checked on the strawberries --
Mom - The bunnies were eating them yesterday.
Me - Haha.
Mom - I tried to get Molly to come outside and bark to scare them away but your father said, 'Vern, leave those bunnies alone! They're not going to do any harm!' *rolled her eyes* I answered, 'Are you sure?' He said, 'Yeah, they're just rabbits.'
Me - You know, I was telling Amanda that yesterday - that it would be cute to see bunnies eating strawberries. It's such a cute thought.
Mom - *she chuckled* You know Bugs Bunny. He ate carrots from Elmer's garden.
Me - *smiling* Yeah, you don't see him chewing on twinkies, do ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment