labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, May 7, 2010

mollly ... MOLLY.... MOLLLLYYYYYY! come here, that's right.

That was my first ever party. say what you will... it was awkwardly satisfying.
Yeah, yeah.
20-years-old, stoner, never been to a party where the goal is to be drunk. It was nice. I didn't drink, because I don't believe in drinking and driving... PLUS, I can't hold my liquor.

Pedro hosted the bash. Half of them were wasted when I got there.
Don't think I'm super cool and jumped right into the social value of a party. Nope, stayed silent, in the background. Went to the garage, smoked one with some older broad named Candi... I think. (Candy. Candie. Maybe it was Crystal?) And then watched them play beer pong. The best half hour of my life.
I had never seen the game, only heard.
Pedro had laughed at me being so interested in it.
This guy... a ping pong had bent on both ends (if balls have ends... haaaa balls). He laid to the side, pointing at it with both hands and announced, "WE HAVE AN INJURED PLAYER ON THE COURT!"
That guy was awesome.

I was the only one not drinking.
Awkward, right?
Anyway.
They started to play flip cup. A girl, I used to dislike in HS, offered to take my drinks and I would just flip the cup. She did it until she wavered a bit, then came up with the idea of me taking coke shots.
I did.
Without Pedro's knowledge.
Ha, everyone thought I drunk beer.
Sounds so lame now.

I had never seen Pedro drunk. It was funny. He's a hilarious guy.
/endpartytalk

Argh.
I'm so tired of people not forgetting about me. No, really. They just can't get over me, and just can't leave me alone although I had made it very clear.

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE MY FUCKING LIGHTER, THAT GODDAMN UGLY STEP-SISTER OF CASEY'S... I'M PISSED. I HAVE USED THAT LIGHTER FOR SO MANY FUCKING THINGS.

ps - /startpartytalkagain
On my way to Pedro's, there had been a car behind me for several miles. I knew it was a cop, instinct, unrealized knowledge in headlights. I was still looking for Pedro's house - it's easy to miss and I had only been there once.
I passed it up. First, though, I thought my lane turned into a turning lane and swerved into the grassy median. Nice, right? So, I get back over, look for a left turn to do a U-Turn.
As I ease over into the left turn place, the cop makes like he wants to pass me and keep going straight then changes his mind. Once I realize it was a Sheriff for positive, I turn into some odd driveway. I act like I'm getting ready to get out. He passes me. So, in a hurry, I roll out of the driveway and make a right to slip into Pedro's (a few feet away) without being seen.
I accomplish my goal, seeing the Sheriff's headlights swinging back in my direction. As I'm driving and watching in my rearview for this fuzz, I narrowly miss Pedro's house AGAIN and make a hard right, slamming on my brakes.
Thankfully, the Sheriff had just arrived at the right turn and didn't see me pull in. He passed right by and I was safe once again.
Wow, that sounds just as lame as the previous story.

I'm a loser. Why do I even try?

No comments:

Post a Comment