labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

oooh, that looks spacious.

Me - *watching mom set up her headphone to her ipod* What? You're going to listen to that while Shaun of the Dead is on?
Mom - Yeah. I don't really like it.
Me - WHAT. You don't like this movie?
Mom - Eh. It's okay. It's more for the younger generation.
Me - Is not. Anybody could love this movie. An eighty-year-old man could love this movie.
Mom - Yeah, if he's happy and fun-loving... Which I'm not.
Dad - *walks into the living room via his bedroom* What're we talking about?
Me - Shaun of the Dead.
Dad - Oh! I need to go get my headphones.

Last night/EARLY this morning me and Marina, after work, went out to eat.
Ate in my car.
Fun, seriously. We sat there for an hour, watching people, talking.
She's a good influence.
We talked about how our faces are in our pictures.
I never noticed I always do do the same expression... WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?
According to Marina, I'm this expression:
:|

Saw David Jack Bell at Target.
He also thinks I'm violent... I think he had been following my blog before I made it private.

ps - walked into the fitting room. saw some chick in a bikini.
I had a hard-on then felt guilty because she looked under 18, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment