labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, May 24, 2010

what's on your nose, cat?

Is it sad that I get happy over cleaning my bathroom - it's all shiny and everything.
Makes me so proud to shit in there.
Ooh.

So.
Thanks to facebook I am now reunited with an old friend. She had moved to Cincinnati. I miss her - she's hilarious.
Thanks to FUTURAMA, I am reunited with 'Lola' by the Kinks.
:D!
Got to watch the Amazon episode last night. Still makes me laugh. I remember when that episode came out forever ago. As a kid I never really was interested in Futurama. As an adult it took me forever to get back into it.
I watched it high once.
Better than watching Family Guy high.
That's saying something.

Fixing to finish another chapter of A Macabre Story. My sister could stop bitching at me to update.
Oh the drama.

Almost died today by some Mustang GT - that would have been depressing.
Got lost on the way home because I wanted to try a 'different route.'
Saw a fucking huge as snake, dead, in my lane.
Cleaned the bathroom.
Watched Roseanne.
Finished a chapter.
Did dishes.
Took out the trash.
Ignored a call from work to go in.
Took a shower.
All in a day's work?
Hell, it's not even 2PM.
Goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment