labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, May 21, 2010

that movie was sad, you're heartless

Went to a game night at Pedro's recently. Just six people. It was FUN. I was surprised. His brother, something another - can't remember the name, showed up and I think he ended up liking me because I'm such a smart ass who doesn't take shit. That's why Pedro likes me - I'm not afraid to say nearly anything.
NEARLY.
Him and his brother continued to cheat at Apples to Apples - although hilarious, annoying, because they would pick each other's cards. I kept calling them out on cheating, blah.
So, as I would turn around, generally not paying attention to my deck, they would switch out my cards or add more.
I turned around and I looked at my pile. It had at least five more cards that weren't there before. I made a face and turned to Pedro, "When did you-- These aren't mine."
As if on cue, his brother yelled out, with a pointing finger, "CHEATER - YOU'RE A CHEATER!"
I had to get a new deck, arrrrg.
Everyone else saw/knew they were doing this.
Assholes, didn't even help me, haha.
Catch Phrase is a horrible game.
Cranium is fun.
Pedro kept making me read out his team's cards. I continuously told him I wasn't his card bitch.
His brother liked that one.
I had the dumbest guy as my partner - it sucked.
And I normally don't like to make fun of intelligence unless it's actually called for.
He didn't know what sensual meant.
And the three words to describe sensual... He didn't understand any of those either.

I'm getting a ten dollar gift from work since I am the star team member.
Wow, right?
The pressure to pick something.
I still haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment