labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shook Me All Night Long

What I like about Fallon is that she thought of me and then bought me something:

Isn't it grand?! I fucking love pigs. I ordered me some pig checks the other day too. I feel loved. I honestly fucking love it. I am using it until its legs fall off. Right now it's in the book Gates of fire by Steven Pressfield.

In other news....

See that shit? I actually finished weaving in all the fucking ends to the sweater. There were twenty-something. It's finished and I'm washing it here in an hour with my work clothes. My mother beat me to the washer. DAMN YOU, MOTHER.

Oh, I won a free gift card to Barnes and Noble. I won first place in the fiction contest at school. Well, hardly anyone submitted and it's not like I'm a prodigy, but it can be argued. The first story I ever wrote was about a Goosebumps story line. All I remember is that I squirted ketchup on the monster's shirt or something. I think it's the book where the parents turn to plants or something - someone help me out here. Whatev. I'm thinking about buying some Sylvia Plath. Maybe one of the other books on my list.
I texted my classmate and she said she made second place in fiction. Bam bitches.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm glad you love it :) I just finished my first book of the summer!!! (Well, actually it's a novella, but you know.)

    ReplyDelete