labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, May 14, 2012

Shotgun!

Todd and I, outside of the gaming atmosphere, have been arguing about the "death" of House, the antagonist of the game. Well, it's actually one-sided because he listens to me raving about it and either shakes his head or just says, "Okay." I say he's not dead because it's halfway in the game and I thought it was weird. It's tying in nicely (I'm impressed, Todd-ster) but I knew something else had to happen.
Today, this happened:
Todd - Want a hint about the game?
Me - Oh, that he's still alive?
Todd - No, he got shot in the face. He's dead.
Somehow, this tickled me. It was in such a matter-of-fact tone.
Todd, I do want to write up some of the scenes of the game - especially last night's with the bar talk.

So.
My mother left their work legal pad out with a pen just lying on top of it. What is a girl to do but write a line of a song, then decide that wasn't good enough and write a primary poem:
Leave my girly handwriting alone.
My mom saw it as she passed, raised her head to me and said, "Really Heather?"

I'm thinking of drinking tonight - let's hope my stomach allows me to. I am tired of vomiting and having to take acid pills but boredom overrides health most days.

I'm going to eat and then read.
I am so cool I should wear sunglasses at night.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting poem there Heather :P Watch the drinking dear!

    ReplyDelete