labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, September 14, 2012

Beef Jerky

Today, for my snack, I bought a thing of Beef Jerky. I sat down with my sister who was waiting to clock in; Todd and Jaccob then joined us because they know where the cool is.
So, Jake got a sliver of my jerky and then Todd, hopefully asked, "Want a piece of my chocolate?"
I turned him down. He asked my sister. She turned him down. Then he asked Jaccob and Amanda asked me something.
When I came back to Todd and Jaccob, all I heard was...
Jaccob said to the piece of chocolate in Todd's fingers, "(something) anniversary."
Todd, "(something) meat."
Jaccob, wagging the jerky, "Yeah, I have a small, limp piece of meat."
I did no disagreeing, folks.
And to make more people look desperate to be mentioned on my infamous blog, Todd replied, "That's blog material."
And it was, it was.

Later... After Todd randomly walked away to probably mentally prepare himself for talking to a group of people who aren't listening anyway, I told my sister, "You know, I hate it when mom backs up the car because my wheel is upside down."
Jaccob turned to me, "Really? An upside down wheel?"
"You know what I meant."
"A wheel that's upside down?"
"You so know what I mean."
"Maybe I should have a blog."
Already the haters are coming to the surface.

I was talking about refining my science career to Anthropology to Marina.
She simply replied, "I can see you now naked, with a bone through your nose!"
I replied, "Haha, naked was reachable, but not the bone."
And to add on that... My fair skin would broil and then I'd be as red as a tomato. IF I healed, I'd be as freckled as a redhead.
Besides, she always told me I should be an anthropologist with the way I study people - even on campus.
As I told Fallon about Main campus VS South Campus (a reject campus) study, "You know, main campus is so much more social. Everyone speaks to everyone. South campus, we all get in the room and all of us are like, 'Not talking to you, fuck you, fuck you, and if you look at me bitch, I'll stick you.' " I was alway the last one there.

Todd had a leaking box of something chemical-natured. He was walking toward me as I was saying, "I hope it gets all over you. Stains your clothes."
So then he started curving toward me. I started to back away laughing. He finally went on his right path as I said, "Yeah, that's right, I was prepared to fight."
"Prepared to run away," he called out.
"That's how I fight."

1 comment:

  1. Man, that Jake dude seems like a real funny probably very sexy young man. I'd do him for sure based on everything I have read about him. If only everyone in the world was so lucky to have someone like him in their lives. God bless America. Support our troops

    ReplyDelete