labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Shit-on-Ho

Saturday was pretty okay.
I went to work where the ad was easy (because I'm too smart for it, really).
Got off, went to run but the treadmill kept fucking with the breakers in the garage (they don't get along). So, I only got fifteen minutes in.
Let's see, what else....
I feel like I met someone at Barnes and Noble. Geeez, fuck, who was it? It was a he, but feminine. He was sort of tall and can be construed as a jack ass. He doesn't deliver punch lines well and thinks he's a punk. Oh yeah, Jaccob... I went to Barnes and Noble with Jaccob.
He was trying to find a book and I wanted to recommend one but my books are kind of on the "I'm proud a woman" side and most of them don't have slaughter or really weird ideas with horns, because that's what he bought. So, we walk around and mingle in the Christian section. He tells me what the book covers mean (mostly obedient women to their husbands) and then he comes up with, "Hey, we should buy books that we'll hate."
And we bought one for each other.
His was a great choice:
In Praise of Stay-at-Home-Moms
In case you couldn't tell, we drew on her... Although that is probably her true form. I drew the ears, cool facial hair, and the weird ears. Scotty drew the background and the horn (The Last Unicorn inspiration).
I've been highlighting and taking notes. When it's finished, I'll maybe write some down, but depends how pissed this woman makes me at the end.

Then I went to Todd's to watch them game and take notes for the "leader."
It was good -- too bad I wasn't in the game for comedic relief.
Then Jake took my phone and texted Alan with it... This is the conversation we all worked on below.
*IF YOU'RE SQUEAMISH AND EATING, DON'T FUCKING READ IT*




Upon seeing that, I exclaimed at Alan, "One out of six fucking pages?!"
(And for those who are observant, I finished the screen shots this morning -- that's why the time stamps are different.)

Then, soon after, I became so tired that I believed I was going to start hallucinating. I was actually, at one point, scared to drive home.
Then the little bit of adrenaline I had kicked in and I made it, but damn, the drive home at 230AM was very rough. Almost like I was drunk driving home -- that's what it felt like.

IN OTHER NEWS....
My stomach lining is a little bitch and can't stomach a beer anymore. FUCK YOU. That's okay though because I still have my lungs.

So, I decided I'm going to carve a fucking pumpkin. First on the list... Get a fucking pumpkin.

HALLOWEEN NEXT MONTH.
Decided that, for my costume, I'm probably going to be a 1950s housewife - create a theme for my life. Have a pin that has a book on it with a red line through it... Books make chicks think.

I think therefore I am ending this post.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo, do you have something against women that decide to stay home?

    Also, Halloween!!! I am totally going to have a party. You should come. We are also going to haunted houses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought about filling up and comment with as much poop as possible, but decided that would be a shittyt thing to do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought about filling up and comment with as much poop as possible, but decided that would be a shittyt thing to do...

    ReplyDelete