labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Eating Nuts For Breakfast

It's been a boring past week. Honestly has.
I have been doing nothing but school work and actual slave labor at my retail job. Everyone is gearing up for the holidays while I am barreling down the shameful anger and remorse that comes with facing said holidays.

Jaccob and I were texting:
Jaccob: (V)_(*,,,*)_(V)
Me: Ha Zoidberg (of course fucking autocorrect made it: Zooid Berg).
Jaccob: Damn Skippy
Me - Peanut butter?
Jaccob: With nuts for your pleasure.
Me - Nice.
Jaccob: I would say they are.
Me - Nuts? Yeah, very healthy.
Jaccob:










So, today, I went to Barnes and Noble to give Becky knitting lessons on this hat she wants to make.
Me *to Fallon* - Do they give you Latin names in Latin class?
Fallon - No?
Me - So they don't call you Fallonus?
Becky only laughs.
(Becky, you did wonderfully today, by the way.)

And then Fallon reminded me of a text we had sent each other a few days ago. And, folks, as she reminded me, she guiltily said, "And I was wondering if it was blog material." Since she sounded as desperate as Alan, Todd, and Jaccob, I decided to put it up:

Her rain jacket is a very bright purple, what she said is the truth.
(I just loosely quoted Ever After.)

So, there's this girl from Japanese class that I met. Her name is Micheru (I will and am giving the Japanese pronunciation). She's cool, we're cool.
We've had conversations about Kingdom Hearts, feminism in Disney movies, pumpkin carving activities, andddddd Japanese of course.
And her hair is very, very long.
While talking to her as we walked to our cars, I didn't look both ways (as Barney had once taught me in sing-a-longs) and I was nearly run over by some jackass that can't let pedestrians cross. Maybe it was my fault; I admit nothing. Looking back, some dude did honk to warn me, but I was already in the middle of the road before I noticed so I didn't give a shit and continued.
Shoulders back and head held high.

I failed my first test ever in college... My fourth semester in too. Seems too surreal to be real. Time to barrel down the hatches and fucking walk the plank to tutoring sessions. Don't forget to have homework give me the hook to remain at my desk, studying the waves of education.
(I tried as many pirate puns as possible, but I think they came out forced.)

Oh, to make Todd sound even more desperate, he said that feminist are femineedy.
He said that was blog material.
I'm about to put this shit in a  hat and draw it out. According to people saying this, my life is so funny and interesting that I need to record every detail.

Today, I took two shits and gave none away.

Good-bye.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we are just desperate for fame and fortune. Or we need just a little bright spot of happiness in this pathetic exist we live while attending school. Finished my paper with two hours to go! MWAHAHAHA. PS: GANDALF IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete