labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

One Voice

FIVE-HUNDREDTH POST!

So, I went to watch The Voice  with Todd and Jaccob after class. I don't know how I even convinced myself to sit through almost two hours of that mundane show and just power myself through all the "heart-felt" stories and Christina Aguleria's boobs. Jesus Christ, they're fucking awful. One had a roll to it to make another boob it seemed like - it was all I could watch.
But you know, guys, I don't mean all that I say except that I really hated it.
Haha.
Kidding? Maybe, maybe not.

In Bio Lab Tanya looked behind her and said, "I feel like the groups over there are all the beautiful people."
I followed her gaze and said, "You're right, they are all really beautiful." And they were - they could've been poster kids for fraternities and sororities up and down the USA.
She turned back to the table, "Yeah, and we're all here, going 'Hur hur, Harry Potter, hur hur, Lord of the Rings, hur."
It's true - we were just discussing Harry Potter. And at the beginning of class, Tanya and I were drawing pictures on one of her sheets and she drew Gandolf.

So, Alan and I were texting and he said some things that were clever and then asked"
Alan - Blog material good, or just good?
Me - Just good. Ha! Is that what you guys are aiming for nowdays?
Alan - Lol, it's possible. We shall be forever immortalized (yay redundancy!) in your prose!
The only reason I put this is up is because it makes me look cool. And makes Alan look desperate.

So, today in Intermediate Fiction Writing, they verbally discussed my story. I was not allowed to speak while they discussed. So they did, good and bad things (which all the bad/good things were the fucking same). At the end I am allowed five minutes to speak about the hour discussion they had in class. THE PRESSURE AGAIN.
All I could say is, "I'm glad all of you assumed they loved each other without me saying it." (And I didn't once use the word love.)
But they wanted more on how Paxton came to be when I couldn't say because it's Marcy's story, not his. Damn. I sounded like a bitch. It was the pressure and it was a quick transition from "observer mode" to "FUCKING TELL US EVERYTHING WE DON'T CARE ABOUT!"
And that's all I got out.
I had so many things to tell them too. I feel like I should email an apology to my professor (I just spelled proffeseur).
BUT I COULDN'T ESCAPE OBSERVER MODE.
Here's a link for the curious.

Anyway, I seriously have to do my homework shit now.
Au revoir.

PS - Told Todd I'd tell all the participants in his game about what is going to happen:
Kickass shit.
That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I must say... one does look forward to being on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete