labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, May 11, 2009

서태지 - 로보트

My Asian obsession has been kicking the bucket; in other words, it's dying. So, I dedicate this week to foreign music and Asians! I'm sure they won't be offended. Haha. It's better to have a happier week than the Pearl Harbor remembrance.

Yesterday I rearranged my entire room. I have several pictures of me in my room, or animals in my room, or how clean my room is, but I'll go ahead and repeat a couple of those past pictures. I chose the theme 'how clean my room is' since my room is now clean thanks to the Feng Shui.
Before



After




I gave the mini-dresser (what I like to call it since I'm not inclined to the titles of furniture) to my sister and replaced it with three mini-plastic tubs.

I have all three Godfather movies, so I'll be watching them tonight... Along with Gangs of New York (yes, jellyfishopera, I know you like it), and Goodfellas. Trying to buff myself on the whole mafia/gang thing for a story. Need to get in the mood to make a deal I can't refuse.
Hahahaha.
I didn't think it would work at all, but I said it anyway.

5 comments:

  1. NO FREAKIN WAY! I need to come over and watch it with you because like you I have all three Godfathers, Gangs of New York, but no Goodfellas. Though I have Clockwork Orange which I guess is kind of gang movie (at least the start of it anyways).

    Plus that bed looks good enough to hide a horse head in....I know I'm so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could make a day out of it. Eat like Italians, the whole pasta.

    I love Clockwork Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a date then and by the time the movies are over we'll be sleeping with the fishes.

    Clockwork Orange is amazing to me, I went as Alex for Halloween last year with a couple of my droogies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're amazing. By default we're friends, regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELL YEAH!

    that's just how metal we are.

    ReplyDelete