labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

♪: new radicals - you get what you give

With the shawl over my shoulders, I write about how much I love Catholicism. The religion is probably the most intriguing. My mother is a protestant, my father a baptist, my sister wants to be a Jew and I want to be a Catholic. Of course I am an atheist, so, upon telling my friend I would like to start attending a Catholic mass every Sunday offended her. Why? Hell if I know! I like how they run things.
C'mon. Even their history is more colorful than the pope's threads. And, the Roman Catholic churches are very beautiful.

For mother's day I am writing my mother a mystery short-story. She loves murder mysteries, a big Agatha Christi fan. So, yeah. It's harder than I thought. Me, myself, am used to that merely flow from my brain omitting any prior thought. Murder mysteries you have to plan out everything, make notes of times, people, their habits, their histories to each other. I normally never have histories of people, well, not extensive history that would tie into the entire murder.
Ah, Agatha Christi is remarkable.
And to have it done in five days is stressful!

Today I went by the train, for memory's sake and guess what I noticed... The door was open. That door is metal and does not open on its own. I have ALWAYS closed it before exiting the train, because I do not like birds, or whatever, scuttling, flying in there. I remember the last time I was in there I closed it behind Emily.
Tsk tsk. Someone else has been in there. Not that I care anymore, because I quit the dirty deed, but it still irks me, haha. I don't know how to explain it. I have made one of the coolest places in my small town to do the dirty deed in... I have made yet another trend amongst my peers (whether or not we're speaking). Ah, I'm fucking cool as shit.

Me - Yes, I am the Problem Solver. You got a problem, I'll solve it! *wink at my sister*
Sister - *smiles and shakes her head*
Dad - *walking by, in a deep man voice* Problem? Not a problem. *winks*
Me - My new catch phrase! *points at Dad*

Another day
Mom - Heather, it's back on!
Me - Okay, I'm just getting me some H20.
Dad - *walking by* A little H20.
Me - You know, I say that to servers now. Why not? If I can make their job a little happier, I've done my good deed for that day.
Dad - Order it and say, 'A little on the O. Trying to cut back.'
Me - 'H20? Make it H1, healthier.'
Hahahahahaha.

I know when I'm PMSing when I watch lifetime and cry on one of their movies. OR, I see a pampers commercial for the one thing of pampers = 1 vaccine. Yeah, I cry.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I spend a lot of time in Churches, but I find them to be probably to most inspiring architecture in the world, plus it would probably be fun to host a metal band in one of them.

    As for Mother's Day I think a tune up on her car will do nicely.

    ReplyDelete