labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

♪: matt nathanson - come on get higher

Today was a day of busyness. While I dropped off my sister and her friend at the mall, I, too, strolled around, searching for jeans, tops and the unmentionables. Sadly, no luck in all of the above, but I did try-on the unmentionables in the men's fitting room since all of the others were full (women, I swear!). I have to say the men's fitting room is possibly the most awkward fitting room ever. In women's (if any of the men reading this haven't tried on clothes in there) are always loud. Usually there's a woman talking to herself, her child, her friend in the next stall, her cellphone, or her husband (asking if he's still there, if so, go get a different size in whatever). Needless to say, it's very loud and busy. The men however are so quiet it makes me feel awkward to be half-naked in there. One man would, every time the fitting room noise would go off, imitate it, hahahaha. He sounded about late 30s, early 40s.

I would like to let every one know that today I have encountered the most polite man today. Well, I don't know if he is polite 24/7, but there's a good chance. Today, in AT&T, he was standing at the podium for about five minutes, waiting on someone to sign him in (I noticed him while I strolled around looking at phones). Then I went there, waiting too. We shared awkward smiles and about half a minutes later an associate came and the associate asked, "Were you here first?" to me.
The polite man agreed.
I smiled and said, "No, I wasn't, he was."
The polite man, "Are you sure?"
"Yes, of course."
And then another man came up when the associate finished with the polite man and the associate went automatically to him. Yeah, that new man didn't correct her, not that I cared since I had a miniscule problem that would take two seconds, but the polite man gave me a look and actually was fixing to correct the associate when I shifted my head and said, "Oh, I don't care, really."
Hahaha. I have never met a man of early-20s like that, ever. EVER, EVER, EVER.

ps - I went to Macy's to buy this Fossil purse I have been wanting so badly and as I walked to the purse section the sales associate was bagging THE LAST ONE to a girl. Grrrrr.

pss - Matt Nathanson's Blog is really hilarious. IF IT REALLY IS HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment