labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, May 17, 2009

♪: 林俊杰 - 殺手

(I have had one song from Korea, Japan and now China.)

It's the last day of Asian week. And I would like to promote what I love about them. Yes, you minority.
1 - Japanese men are the hottest thing since volcanoes.
2 - They can wear women's clothing and look just as good (unlike American men or any caucasian).
3 - Fireworks.
4 - Tea.
5 - Nintendo.
6 - The weirdest shit I have and will ever see.
7 - Resident Evil
8 - Battle Royale
9 - Anime
10 - Bootleg of just about everything
11 - Bringing back the 'peace sign'
12 - One of the coolest crime shows I have ever watched, '마왕.' (The Devil) -- Seriously, if you get the chance, watch it.
13 - Jackie Chan
14 - How to kick major ass during wars without the use of guns, disease or any way an American would do it. (vietnam, kamikaze-not that it was good, just different-)
15 - Rice
16 - Ka-ra-teh
17 -Restaurant menu
18 - TOILET PAPER
19 - Ramen
20 - One of the most widely used stereotypical impressions
For more:
List of Chinese Inventions
List of Japanese Inventions
Koreans sucked, they only had two that I cared to find, haha.

Now for something Italian, I finally finished Godfather 1. HOLY FUCKING SHIT I DID NOT REALIZE IT WAS THREE HOURS LONG! Usually, it takes me at least three days to finish a movie, if I'm actually watching it and not having it on for background noise. Wow, though, that movie was fucking awesome. I can see why it's so widely popular. It took me at least two days to get into it, but after that, I watched the rest of the hour and a half and couldn't help but fall in love. I'm excited to watch the other two.
But first, I want to finally start on Damages: Season 2. I absolutely did love the first season and I waited until all of Season Two was done before I wanted to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment