labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

♪: 蜉蝣 - アイドル狂いの心裏学

Yesterday was an exhausting day.



Decided to go to my cousin's graduation. It was so boring. I'm kind of glad I didn't go to mine. haha. Anyway. 120 kids, she's in the first 20, so me, my sister and my aunt had to sit there through the rest of the hundred and have people scream behind us. Have people keep walking in front of us, squeezing through. Normally, I would say, "Hey, sit down"; "Oh excuse me, I'm only watching the first in the family at graduation"; "No, I'm not sitting here"; "That wasn't my foot"; "I'm sorry for being at a seat when you pushed me aside to get through"; "No, I'm not trying to take a picture of the graduate, that's cool." BUT my aunt is a very, very shy person and it was her day, so I just kept my mouth shut and slept off the anger a little. I kept repeating, "Hey, I forgive their ignorance."
People get on my nerves. The worst of everyone is brought out at the wrong moments.

I remembered a story the other day my dad had told me a month or so back. When he was about 3, 4-years-old, his mom, his grandfather and him went fishing. At that age, my father was terrified of worms. So, the grandfather took two handful of worms and stuck them in my father's pants. My father turned so red in the face and began to wail, walking bow-legged with his arms sticking out. His grandfather laughed so hard, he bent over, hahahahahha.

At work the other day, my mom and I had a small joke which probably isn't funny, unless you were there, in the moment:
Mom - *says something I can't remember*
Me - Hey! That was embarrassing and awkward.
Mom - Like the time you wore Cricket's shirt to her house?
Me - Hahahahaha. That was awkward, you know. She didn't notice, neither did I, I thought it was my own shirt. Her mom noticed though. 'That's a nice shirt, Ichi.'
Mom - *stoner voice* Yeah, I'm a stoner man, I like Guns-N-Roses. (She doesn't know Cricket, but haha, I don't know how to explain.)
Me - Hey! I have one too! I love The Guns.
Mom - Oh, if only I had a baby book and recorded when you started to like them.
Me - Oh, today she finally sung along with The Axel Rose. The proudest moment in my parenthood.
Mom - *chuckles*
Me - Awwww, she did her first Axel Rose hip move. I've never been more proud.
Mom - Honestly?
Me - If only we had a baby book, mama sita.

A few days ago, I went to this small graveyard where I've never been before. Anyway, on this grave, there was this newt, salamander looking thing. I don't know, honestly.

That's the closest I could get without it scurrying away. When it did, I chased after it, yelling, "Blehhhhh!"
It was funny in the moment.

Now, to end this with an adorable picture of Princess, the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment