labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

you got something to say, just say it.

Honestly, NOTHING has happened that anyone needs to be aware of.
No updates, no anything.
I'm still single, still working, still no college.
Oh, oh, oh I know.
I hate facebook? Want to gut it. Everything out of it and wear its skin to mock it. isn't that romantic?

Let Amanda watch Clerks. She really liked it. We're gonna watch Clerks 2 tomorrow.


THERE IT IS. OH YEAH.

All I've really been doing is writing and editing.
And editing.
And editing some more.
Printed out some fucking 103 pages to edit a story... AND IT'S STILL NOT ALL PRINTED. wth.
Here's my little rant that I had on fb:
"My hp ink has only lasted me 103 pages. Wth? On the fucking box it advertises 65% more than bargain inks... Sooooo, where does that leave me? They're going to say bargain inks only shit out, roughly around, 39 pages? Fuck HP. No wonder e-books are sweeping the nation."
I wanted that rant longer in the midst of my anger, but no room. If I had the inspiration now I would EDIT it and make it the best. Then send it to HP. Let them deal (although they don't have one caring bone in their body).

IPHONE 4 THIS MONTH. SHIT YEAH. SO FUCKING EXCITED. I want to scream to the world at how excited I am... Oh, that reminds me.

Mom - How's that Java chiller?
Me - *stops drinking it* really nice.
Mom - *smiles* Good, it had an extra espresso shot in there. Are you feeling it?
Amanda - Yeah, how do you feel?
Me - Honestly? I want to scream running through the yard. It's amazing. I feel alive!

1 comment: