labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

i almost yawned myself in a coma

The Karate Kid.
Holy shit, what a piece of something another.
Total crap.
That movie was only made to draw tourists to China and place random songs that have NOTHING to do with the movie. Let me lay out the (most random songs from the) soundtrack for you.
Lady GaGa - Poker Face
AC/DC - Back in Black
Flo Rida - Low
John Mayer - Say
Random, right? Those songs were placed to make money, too. Especially AC/DC... They have been so desperate recently. Anyone else notice?
Not only was the movie a waste of my time, it barely had any action scenes. Only the last twenty minutes had any interesting action. That movie is TWO HOURS and twenty minutes, fyi.
The only way I could recommend that movie is for a person who likes to see Chinese boys wrestle and get all sweaty... OH, don't forget to make angry faces at each other.

SAY WHAT.
Last night/REALLY early this morning I kicked it with Marina after work.
We had something to eat, we went to Walmart and hung out downtown sharing and shit.
While we were eating in the Southern Lanes parking lot, again, that same guy who was yelling "WOW THAT'S A LOW PRICE!" with me and Cricket, started yelling obscenities to people. haha. He had already been through the parking lot once since we had been there. They would make a circle around the block before coming back. They noticed us and yelled something. I wanted to ignore them because, well, they were a problem waiting to cause something.
Once they yelled something at us, Marina immediately stuck her head out the window and screamed, "COME AND GET IT" or something to that affect.
I was stunned.
They yelled, "FUCK YOU!"
And she yelled back, "GO TO HELL!"
I'm sitting there making :O! face.
I go to start my car after they leave and are not in my site. She asked what I was doing. I explained they were going to come back and I'm in my car. I would have to leave now so they won't follow me.
She seems surprised I'm having this reaction and keeps exclaiming to stay because they're not coming back.
Fuck that.
We left.
I was not going to talk to, and be stuck in the middle with, some guys who were obviously not sober.

At downtown there was this obviously drunk guy walking around being followed by someone who looked old enough to be his mother.
She kept wanting to give him a ride.
Ha.

So, it was fun.

Oh, remember those hookah lounge pics I mentioned? MARINA FINALLY POSTED THEM :)


I looked trashed. I was completely sober.

Oh, earlier, I tried to take a pic of my new afghan I'm knitting, but Molly walked in....

AWWWWWWWWWW. Makes me laugh.

ps - this HUGE ASS fly is in my room. It keeps flying into my cat's face. Cat = getting pretty pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment