labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, June 18, 2010

that shit is gayer than i am.

Yesterday/early this morning was somewhat productive.
Met up with Cricket. I don't know how to describe it. It was weird. Like nothing has changed in the past several months we didn't speak. I don't know if that's a good thing or not? I still feel as if nothing will be the same as it used to be back in the day when I was jobless. Not saying I was thinking it would be, but there was that small chance of hope.
There isn't that trust or that strong 'i want to be around her' feeling. For me, I don't think for her?
Cricket, I know you're reading this, haha.
Plus I spilled my guts out and all I can do now is act awkward, because awkward is my middle name.
(That's taken from a story of mine.... "You know the one, she's practically orgasming under my magic flageelees and, all of the sudden, weird's her middle name. I ask the number one ...." Yeah, that one.)

ANYWAY.
I had been sitting in a southern lanes parking lot, eating, watching people, ya know. I was waiting for Cricket to be off work so we could hang out wherever. She manages to get off early. I end up waiting an hour in the parking lot, by myself, ha. I was watching these group of friends yell obscenities to people until she came.

We sat in the car and chatter, right after she gave me a belated Valentine's Day present:

It's lovely and I do love it. Seriously. It's the best. I can't wait to give you my surprise.

As we were sitting in the parking lot, someone started honking which set off a chain reaction of honks. Some guys started yelling about the honking. They kept it going for a good minute/minute and a half.
And, what I believe to be the same guy, had his friend circle the parking lot so he could yell out, "WOW, THAT'S A LOW PRICE!" at the top of his lungs.
Very amusing.

On my way home around 2AM I had to stop at the Minit Mart. I was so nervous because you know the only good people are there that early in the morning.
NO ONE was there. Surprised me. I didn't even see a cashier.
So, I drove off and noticed, on the darkest part of my road, that I had left my gas tank open. Had to pull off and everything.

None of that is interesting, I know, but I'm trying to distract myself from the nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment