labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

you can still hear me


Marina, Cricket and I all went to the Hookah Lounge.
Amazing.
We all had a good time and the only white guy who works there liked my purse.
I'll have more pics of us later on when I get them from Marina. In one of them, when I was positioning myself, I nearly knocked over the hookah. Marina, you screamed like a little bitch. That white guy looked over so quickly, haha.

OH MY OH MY.
Legion is one HORRIBLE movie. The only good part had to be the father and son duo. ('But Pa, I'm only retarded a little.')
That movie is possibly the worst of 2009 or whenever it fucking came out. Who in the hell thought they would make money off it? Honestly?

Cricket - I met ichi's friend today.
Me - Marina.
Cricket - Oh, I was wanting to call her Marena or something like that so I didn't.
Me - You should. Even after she corrects you just keep doing it.
(*this is just a reminder... I still want you to do that.)

Then I was getting aggravated because everyone had their own lighter and I'm not used to it so I kept trying to hand it over. Haha. Then I was raving about a system I had and how I loved that I didn't have to move my elbow on my knee. Just afterward I started drumming on my thighs. For a good two minutes, doing little tunes.

*Cricket turns to her computer to turn on Tom Petty*
Me - Press T. Just press T.
Cricket - *still going through her music*
Me - Press T. Just PRESS T.
Cricket - *presses a button that I can't see and Tom Petty starts to play*
Me - *shuts up* Did you press T?
Cricket - Nope.
Me - Why didn't you press T?

Learned that I had sung 'still doll' to them in the car one day. Don't remember that shit, but wow.
If you don't know what that is, here's a youtube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWUxZ7LIUss

WE COLORED.
Cricket's

(click on me to be bigger!)

ichi's

(click on me to be bigger!)

ps -
http://tinypic.com/m/aooodh/2
hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment