labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, June 21, 2010

i had my music on to begin with.

Everyone have a good father's day?
I had to work. Came home, ate dinner with the family. Napped. Hung out with Cricket.
No influence of drugs and it was still really fun.
The watermelon, the making ramen in the mini-pot.
The whole bringing up memories I had forgotten about.
Good times.
Some of them stupid as shit.

FUCK.
YESTERDAY WAS MY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR THIS BLOG.
How could I forget?
I'm not going to do a recap of the year because I'm lazy, but shit.
Hm.

LIFE IS DE BUBBLES, UNDER DA SEA.

The other night, not last, there was this kitten in the road. I didn't realize it until I drove over it... NO, I didn't run over it and murder the poor thing, but I made sure it was safely under my car as I passed it.
It looked fucking freaked.
Hilarious and sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment