labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, June 26, 2010

i am not going to take you outside

You know what I'm going to bitch about first?
Having to go to work tonight. But tomorrow I have off. Doesn't even seem fair.

Yesterday was productive.
Bought my mom's b-day gift, finally got sheets to my new comforter, picked up my comforter from the dry cleaners, got my sister a present, even tried on jeans from my favourite place to buy jeans... Sadly, they have moved to a younger generation and no longer will carry adult jeans.

My new bed set.
FUNNY STORY. Well, maybe it was funny if you were there, buttttttt.
See, when my sister got her new laptop a few months back, she didn't have a lap thing. Dad wouldn't let her just set it on her lap or bed, etc... So, she had to set it on the box it came with. I hated that fucking box.
So, when I bought her the laptop lap thing, a real one, I came home and immediately went for that damn box. I took it to the kitchen where my dad and sister were sitting. I threw it on the ground, exclaiming, "I hate this box!" and immediately took to stepping on it, squishing it in.
My sister and dad both started SCREAMING, "WHAT! HEATHER! WHAT THE HELL!"
Before they could jump me, I ran into my car and grabbed her present, bringing it in. My dad immediately calmed down, explaining my sister was in her bedroom, nearly in tears.
I knocked on her door, finally got her out and shoved that thing into her face. Her expression changed and she said, "I just looked like a jerk."
It was worth it.

OOOOH.
Saw a monk at work the other day. I did sneak a pic.

HAHAH.
When I went to electronics to get a hook, I asked Aaron, "Did you see the monk?"
"Yeah, I asked, 'Can I help you find something?' He totally did not understand me."

No comments:

Post a Comment