labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, June 14, 2010

that was it?

Do I have high standards? I don't think I do. I just like clean people?
Anyway.

I was cleaning out the files on my computer (deleted like twenty gigs. Hooray!) and as I was tagging my classical folder, I listened to this one song by Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff.
Piano Concerto No. 2 (Op. 18) - Moderato
I FUCKING LOVE IT.
Listened to it 6 times so far.
Not that I counted, iTunes did that for me.
It's so beautiful. Makes me want to light candles and drink wine while reading Mary Shelley - something to that extent.
Or make-out.
Whatever, I'm just throwing shit into a fire here.

Still have yet to finish Volume One of Lord of the Rings. It's really good, BUT SO FUCKING BORING. Help me to finish this monster.

Shampooed my carpet. Nice smelling now.

Man my life has become a mass of uninteresting facts. I feel so useless nowadays. Ever since I cut communication with all my 'friends' it's just been bland. So bland. WHY AM I SO BORING? I guess many people can say that. I need a new group of friends who are interesting.
Any suggestions?
I miss one, though. Can you all guess who that is?
I feel awful, but, you know, it isn't ALL my fault... Just 60% of it.

OH, something interesting:
Nearly killed some amish people. Shit, it was 11:30PM. There are no streetlights on my country road. That fucking buggy, going 9MPH.... I nearly bulldozed them. Straight up kill them. Going around that curve, only two small red reflectors working. Wtf, right?
Well, they had McDonalds.
....
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment