labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

what does that have to do with anything?

NEW LAYOUT.
Long needed? Longed for?
I don't know where I'm going with this, honestly.
I like it, the layout I mean. I'm wondering, right now, if it's me or if it'll grow on me and more and more.
I also made my blog public, again. I don't know how long it's going to stay, but I feel like I finally found the key to my shackles? Am I over-dramatizing?
Ja.

This morning I had done something utterly stupid. I shouldn't have done it.
it's just going to make me look pathetic and weird, stalkerish.
It's not like I wish I could take it back, it's just... I would have rather gave it in a better time - not one where the world is ending and all the girls lose their virginity.
No, still a virgin.
Well, if you knew, you would understand the whole world ending joke.

I'm a mess.
Haha.

Finally had some semi-interesting dreams last night.
First time since winter broke.
See?
I was right.
When it's cold, when I'm freezing, I have the best dreams.
Now, think, what do you think I'm doing now, before I go to bed?
Yes, that's right.
Laying in an ice filled bath tub.
Nah, I'm kidding.
Or am I?

ps - I may switch back to the previous layout, if this one doesn't prove worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment