labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Don't Ask Me

All the time I get a good, really fantastic, embarrassing moment from my friends and they immediately say, "I better not see this on your blog!"
So many good ones.
Some are dumb, but I am true to my word.
But I get to thinking about it and I'm just like, "If I don't have embarrassment, then what am I good for?"
So, Marina called me today. She hardly calls me. I thought she was dying, haha.
Anyway, she told me she bought her cousins pizza today and they had to go walk to have it. They did. So, later on, she told me to hold on. I figured they had pizza, or brought it to her. Whatev. Then I hear, "Hey, did you get it?"
I'm still cleaning the kitchen.
"Hey, are you back?"
She was speaking directly to the phone, I said, "Yeah."
"Did you get the pizza?"
I said nothing, realizing she was still talking to them.
"Tavia, do you have the pizza?"
I was still cleaning.
"Tavia, hey, Tavia. Tavia. Tavia." She was starting to sound really aggravated.
"Marina, are they supposed to be on the phone?"
She starts laughing, "I was like, 'Why isn't this girl answering me?'"
I was just laughing.
"Oh God, hahaha, man. Hold on, I'm going to call them."
I laugh in response.
"And, this better not be in your blog."
Sorry, friend, but I really wanted to remember this.

List of productive activities I accomplished today:
1. Cleaned the kitchen
2. Gave dog bath
3. Brushed said dog
4. Took a nap
5. Read some
6. Knitted some
7. Cleaned kitchen again
8. Cooked supper
9. Cleared off kitchen table
Now, #9 may seem stupid as shit, and it is, but my mother coupons. Since last year, my parents have been in the horrendous habit of cluttering our nice kitchen table with detergents, paper towels, dish soap, newspapers, coupons, briefcase, coupon bags, and lunch boxes. My sister and I hate it. Now, the difference between Amanda and me is the fact I am proactive. I cleaned off that fucking table today, meaning, I removed about 25 bottles of dish soap and made room for them on our giant shelves. I moved the trash bags she bought, the macaroni, the newspapers, the lunch boxes, and the ramen to odd points in the house. The table is now clear.

I don't know what it is about a clean kitchen table. I honestly don't. It's just like a blank piece of paper to me - anything can happen on it and it's always there in case something needs to happen, I guess. I just want it clean because I like to do my shit activities on it. Plus, when I cook myself breakfast in the morning, then I can just sit and eat and not have to scoot tons of shit out of the way.

So, Todd commented on my Summer Reading 2012 post and then, at work, we were having a debate on whether or not Ayn Rand was pretentious. Yes, Todd, she can be pretentious, if a person was to use to her as such. She's meant to take a leisure and have you think about what it means to have an "ego" in the literal meaning, the Freud meaning, and other things, but I don't want to seem pretentious. However, bunch of young know-it-alls like to ruin that, which is cool, I get like that too.
But, he went home and got some quotes, which I found quite funny:
(Just to make this clear, Todd wrote the response to the quote, not I. Ha.)

1. To say "I love you" one must first be able to say the "I."

You will also find you have to say "I" at the beginning of any sentence that uses the word "I" at the beginning of it.  Man, I was wrong.  This bitch is fucking great.  Woman is deep.  Of course to say a woman is deep one must first be able to say "woman."

Woah.  Wait.  No.  To say "I love you" one must first have a tongue and a fundamental understanding of English to say anything related to the concept of the "I" pronoun.  Guess she's not the smart after all.

Now, I watched this movie, Paper Man, yesterday and I loved it. I wouldn't watch it again, but I did it enjoy it to the point of writing this. Had some really good actors, recognizable faces I really should say. Very creative with the symbolism, the characters, and the movement of plot. A very smart movie with its use of relationships and connections throughout. It was put into a sort of comedy section of Netflix, well, movies related to Adventureland (which sucked, I couldn't make it all the way through without skipping scenes), and yeah. The imaginary friend was a great, great idea. Plus, Ryan Reynolds looks hilarious. Kind of wish I had the vivid imagination of this to picture a person with me. Don't we all... Well, except for John Nash, he lived to tell the tale.



FUCK IT ALL I AM GETTING PIMPLES AGAIN.
And what did I say when I start talking about my acne?
That's right...
Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment